Giant Easter Egg Raffle
Proceeds to Sacrewell Farm
We’re donating a giant Chocolate Egg
It has been a really tough year on so many businesses with the lockdowns and restrictions we are still facing almost a year on. We have been lucky enough to be able to move our business in the middle of the pandemic to a larger base which has allowed us to grow and have people visit us safely, we have been hit by the restrictions and lockdowns, but we fear it may have been much worse without our move.
We wanted to bring some fun and happiness with our Giant egg, but we also wanted to help raise some money not just as a thank you to The William Scott Abbott Trust charity but to help in any way we can as they have also been hit very hard with the lockdown and restrictions. Without Sacrewell and our move we may not have survived as a business.
We chose the bunny theme not only because bunnies go with our Easter egg but also our new shop used to be where the bunny rabbits and small animals were.
Our Giant Easter Egg alone weighs 12kg without the added extras of all the handmade chocolates carrots, handmade fondant bunnies, flowers and giant bow. (Before I was a chocolatier I used to be a cake decorator so I had to dust off a few of my old skills to make them all but I’m pleased to say I certainly preferred the chocolate making side of the egg).
In total the shell of the egg took 4hours to make and was put together over 3days as we had to make sure everything was fully set. The decorating of the egg was the longest process which was done on and off over the period of a week and took 16hours to complete.
Everything was handmade by us and is completely edible minus the stand.
Our chocolate gifts are handmade by our team using the finest Belgian chocolate. We have recently moved from our shop in Stamford, Lincolnshire to Sacrewell off the A47/A1 near Peterborough.
We’d love to welcome you to our new shop where you can browse, buy and click and collect your online orders. You can also watch us making our chocolates too.
Raffle Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the online entry of The William Scott Abbott Trust Easter Egg Raffle 2021.
- Promoter: © The William Scott Abbott Trust, charity 233603, Giant Easter Egg Raffle 2021 (Easter Raffle”) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act.
- Name of Responsible Person: The William Scott Abbott Trust, Sacrewell, Great North Road, Peterborough PE8 6HJ
- All funds go directly towards The William Scott Abbott Trust charity.
The funds raised for The William Scott Abbott Trust charity are reinvested into the site to educate the next generation, keep farming and rural skills alive, the heritage buildings and support the conservation of rare breeds.
Terms and Conditions:
Entering The William Scott Abbott Trust, Giant Easter Egg Raffle donated by Stamford Heavenly Chocolates:
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust raffles are open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the raffle.
- The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- Participation in this raffle costs £5 per raffle ticket. The maximum number of tickets purchased is one hundred (£100) per draw.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can only be made online payable to Sacrewell, by credit/debit card, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust cannot accept CAF payments.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the direct services of The William Scott Abbott Trust, registered charity number 233603.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date (12am, midnight of the 26th March 2021) will be treated as a donation to The William Scott Abbott Trust and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The closing date and prize draw date for the raffle will be emailed to participants. The prize winner will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw held at Stamford Heavenly Chocolates premises on the draw date.
- The first ticket drawn will win the Giant Easter Egg prize. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered.
- The Winner will be notified by post or telephone no later than 1 week after the draw date. Winner name will be published onto Sacrewell & Stamford Heavenly Chocolates websites at www.sacrewell.org.uk – www.stamfordheavenlychocolates.co.uk within 7 days of the draw taking place.
- Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
- The raffle winners will have to collect the Easter Egg once contact has been made after prize draw.
- The William Scott Abbott Trust will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, email and then by writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held. Once this deadline has passed the unclaimed prize may be treated as The William Scott Abbott Trust sees fit and may be redrawn or may be returned to the raffle fund.
- Suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
The prize is: Stamford Heavenly Chocolate – Giant Easter Egg,
– Height 2.5ft (approx.)
– Weights 12kg
– Contains soya and milk
– May contain traces of nuts
- If a person fits the entry requirements set out in these terms and conditions, they will receive one entry to the prize draw per ticket.
- There is one prize, and this will be confirmed by email or letter. There is no cash prize alternative, and the prize is non-transferrable.
- The winner must agree to collect the prize from Stamford Heavenly Chocolates, The Courtyard Sacrewell, Thornhaugh, Peterborough, PE8 6HJ.
A complaints procedure is in place to deal with any issues in a clear and procedural way. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information recorded on your raffle tickets entry will only be used for the raffle and not shared with third parties. This information is used by The William Scott Abbott Trust to contact you if you hold a winning ticket. We have policies in place to protect your personal data, visit sacrewell.org.uk/privacy to read our privacy notice.
For more information please contact Sacrewell: Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01780 782254